Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pay summons online/ Bayar Saman Online

End of last year I ranted about receiving a speed summon. I was lazy to go out so I decided to pay it online. Yes dear, you can pay your summons online!

Fezofalllll, go to RILEK. Hoho I love the acronym. Stands for Rangkaian Interaktif Laman Elektronik Kerajaan


Then scroll down till you see this. Choose one. As for me, I chose PDRM.

Click then this page will appear. For a first timer, you will have to register first. After log in, click 'check summons'.


You will later be brought to this page. Fill in your IC number and some security codes.


I entered my mom's IC number and there it was..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 

Click 'Proceed with payment' and you will directed to another page. Choose 'Make Payment'. You can opt for credit card or Debit card.muehehe But there was an extra charge for me. RM2 convenience fee which I think equivalent to my fuel cost to Alor Gajah.haha and I got to do this in jammy.
 
  

DONE!!!!!!!!!!
 I feel so much relieved that night because I cleared my mom's name.hahaha


Happy trying!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com